Tuesday 17 July 2012

Film Time

So I have found that I quite enjoy picking weird films to see if they move me. This time I picked Captain America, yes Chris Evans (not the ginger one) you moved me, oh no wait, I was supposed to be talking about the other film I watched, not the one with the hero in it wearing a tight t-shirt........

*Cough* moving on. The film I want to mention is Another Earth by Mark Cahill; Two compelling characters, a horrible accident, a slightly bizarre story line and an unlikely coming together make it quite an absorbing watch. I can't find a compelling enough clip to express the film - this music video from the soundtrack does a better job. Here is the link to the trailer though. Watch. It. The whole film. Skip the trailer, it spoils all the best bits.




No comments:

Post a Comment