Friday 22 February 2013

Erase and Rewind

Today was supposed to be a good day as I was going to finally finish the last of the major changes to my website that I have been meaning to do for the last month or so. I was going to be able to say 'reformatted my Limited Editions - check, website all up to date and complete - check, Friday night glass of wine with my name on it - check.'

I wish.

After spending a short amount of time wondering how long it would take to make a hole in my desk using just my forehead (today my internet is so frustratingly slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow). I realised I need to change the comments page, add some 'skip to' buttons, make the downloadable thumbnails 'pop up' instead and check my mobile website runs properly still. Really? REALLY? WILL THESE WEBSITE UPDATES NEVER END?

Seemingly not. I think I need to try and remember what the website was like when I first started out, when I thought HTML was a different version of HRT. I know I would be impressed rather than like now, when I am wondering what other things I can put my head through.







No comments:

Post a Comment