Sunday 16 March 2014

The Painting Horse

So it seems as though I have been on a slight time delay with the last grains of sand falling from my shoes this morning.

Yes, you guessed it. This morning was officially holiday blues day and far enough away time-wise to feel like I had never been away. I am still rested, and I still have happy memories, and I am grateful for England putting on a good show of sunshine for my return but still, it isn't quite like being on holiday. I always seem to get holiday blues quite badly, the jet-lag, the unsteady work, the unsteady money, the unsteady company and my slight artists temperament on my return always seem to get to me, that and the fact my internet is still broken (even after a half an hour telephone call.)

Anyone else not want to play!?

At least one thing about being away is that I have quite a few photographic prints to add to my website and quite a few paintings floating around in the back of my head. I think one sure fire cure for the blues is to get back on the painting horse, it is going to be a battle to see whether I paint the mountains, a sunset, the forest or the sea.

Answers on a postcard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment