Wednesday 13 August 2014

The number you have dialled has not been recognised....

You know you have had a busy day, or an interrupted day when you decide to sit down and work at 10pm just because you know no one will call you, email, ask you do something, break your concentration - the cold callers have gone to bed and everyone else is doing something 'normal' for their evening.

And breathe.

One bit of work is sorted, my desk is tidied, my notes are written up and the next few days activities planned. That is better. I feel the weeniest bit more organised now.

I haven't been very productive art-wise recently but that doesn't meant nothing is happening. Two paintings have been sold, one is on reserve and hopefully I am going to have a commission to do or at least a print to order. I also have some photos to sort through after a recent short break to Lille. Tomorrow will also see a trip to the Tate Modern to have a viewing of both Malevich and Matisse. So busy! I also still have a few architectural projects lined up to get through, so seriously, when am I going to find the time or the inspiration to paint?!

I am glad I don't have a 'proper' job on top of all of this - my brain is all over the place trying to stay organised. I think it might be just as well my brother just gave me a lot of empty note pads...I have some lists to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment