Tuesday 25 November 2014

Vitamin C

So I have had a kind of stay at home holiday over the last few days. If I haven't had company I have just sat on the sofa with a warm cow (it is a wheatbag that you heat in the microwave, shaped like a cow, before you ask) a large cup of tea/pint of Ribena and a good book. It has half done the trick, I was slightly more motivated on Monday morning but I am still tired, with black rings and a slight headache. I don't think I can eat any more Vitamin C so it looks like this fug is not being shifted. So if I am going to get a cold, just let me get it so I can get over it rather than just always feeling slightly mouldy.

Oh well. Right now I am going to schedule some blog posts and then give up for the day and paint. Hopefully I will feel better after that - I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment