Sunday 18 January 2015

January 18th. Already!?!?

I am having that 'I need to write a blog post' feeling this evening. I don't really know what to write about though, I need to write 3 birth certificates for some new paintings I have done but at 11.30pm on a Sunday night I am not quite in the mood!

This year seems to be starting with a bit of a bang. Normally January is relatively quiet and I have the perfect chance to catch up with everything and devote myself to some quality art time. This is not really happening, highlighted by the fact that in order to paint this weekend I had to start (and finish) one yesterday evening at 10.30pm!! I think I am in real danger of becoming nocturnal, not helped today by only just finishing updating and putting all my new paintings online. I think this week is going to be one of those getting up early and staying up late ones so I can get everything done. Trying to hold down two jobs, and live, is not always easy....!

It is worth it though. I think......

2 comments:

  1. It is worth it and you manage it perfectly! I LOVE the new January paintings too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Polly. I usually don't feel like I manage it all, but I always try hard ;-) xxx

      Delete