Friday 9 January 2015

Well that was unexpected.

WOW. What a week. Exciting, surprising and super quick.

So the two paintings I sold have turned into four and possibly a new commission. One of the paintings had to be packed and shipped in super quick time earlier today (about an hour and a half after it was purchased) which has left me slightly frazzled. Trying to get the paperwork together, book the courier and package the painting up properly in almost no time was slightly heart attack inducing, but I managed it and it was worth it for how happy the client seemed to be. The rest of the afternoon/ evening has been paperwork sorting but I did get my hair cut earlier so I have sat doing it whilst looking fabulous. (Well, maybe).

The only question left to decide upon for this week is whether to do a painting now or to just sit back and relax, after all it is Friday night, and I am sure they aren't for working. I have half an idea in my head though so I am not sure whether I will be able to leave it sitting there or whether I will have to pop it out. Sometimes, being creative is annoying.

Is it really only the first week of January!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment