Thursday 25 June 2015

Commission An Artist

I am cheating this morning, as I am replying to my DeviantArt messages now after proclaiming yesterday that I wouldn't sleep if they were still outstanding. Sometimes, though, even if you are a night owl, you have to make the executive decision to go to bed and do it in the morning instead.

I am also writing another blog post! BOOM! 3 in a row and only 35 to go (ouch). I am away at the weekend so I may have to cheat on Friday and write 3....that will be a test! Or maybe I should quickly just say I only meant one a day during the week. We'll see.

Anyway....I feel like I got an instant benefit from trying to pick things up again as I had an interesting email pop into my art account yesterday - I haven't had one for a while.

(Sidetracking..... I also had confirmation to go ahead with a commission, and a commission I already need to do which I am hoping to sort out this evening. That sounds more like it.)

The interesting email was from a company that deals directly with commissioning artists for individuals, corporate clients and community projects. They asked if I would submit my work so I could be put on their books, and apply for/be put forward for various projects. A slightly different angle to try and at the moment, the more exposure the better. Let's see if anything comes of signing up....

No comments:

Post a Comment