Wednesday 24 June 2015

Eye of the Tiger

I have decided, I am not going to bed tonight until I have replied to all my outstanding DeviantArt messages. They have been outstanding for quite some time so I feel like it has reached that point where I need to make a concerted effort to do something about it, otherwise I may as well give up.



I have also written a list of outstanding blog topics I need to address. I am going to attempt to write one post a day until I have caught up with myself - hopefully this mission will not turn out to be wishful thinking and I will do it. I think the trick will be to write them first thing in the morning before I make a start with my work of the day, rather than leaving them until the end when I am either tired, painting, or hanging out with friends. All of this would be easier to accomplish if my internet hadn't decided to reduce itself down to a snails pace. My line seems to break periodically, has in fact been fixed three times, and I am pretty sure, broken again. It is still vaguely bearable - operating at a 2Mb download speed - it has broken before and gone down to 0.3Mb - it is certainly frustrating though, especially when I need to get things done.

Oh well, I had 26 things on my work to-do list to try and accomplish this week. I have already done 12 of them and it is only Tuesday. This seems like a positive sign.

I WILL get organised.




1 comment: