Wednesday 21 October 2015

Lovebox

When I was talking about all the bands and music I have recently heard I missed one trip out. I went to Lovebox earlier this year, a music festival in London's Victoria Park. The festival is not necessarily a mix of my favourite type of music, but I can't really resist any music when it is live, you have to admire the artistry and the performance even when the music is not your cup of tea.

That said, I did like a lot of the music, more than I was expecting to, especially Raury. It was a shame on the day as his sound levels weren't set up properly so you couldn't hear him sing particularly well, but he was such a nice guy, even jumping down into the crowd at one point so he could say hello to everyone. He has a song out at the moment, that is playing quite a lot on the radio; It is definitely one of my favourite tunes of the moment, and I feel privileged to have seen him before he gets crazily famous. As I am sure he will.




No comments:

Post a Comment