Sunday 7 February 2016

I remember you!

Hmm, might have let the blog slip a little there, but at least although it looks like not much art is happening, that is not exactly true.

4 paintings have been sold this year - well, 3 and a half, I am waiting to see the outcome of my latest commission - 4 new paintings have been painted and hopefully another one will be done this week. I have also sold some cards and finally finished making the last set to replenish my stock this weekend. I have also just entered the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition and had an enquiry about paintings of Florence/Verona.

Pretty busy then! I am also slowly updating my high resolution stockpile of images by taking photographs of my paintings with my shiny new DSLR (well, new to when I painted some of these pictures). I am however, not looking forward to the mammoth task of re-uploading them all onto Fine Art America and Society 6, but maybe I can pay my brother to do that for me.

Matthew? :-P

So it feels as though my art brain has got itself back in gear, and about time too. Art brain - dress sense - temperament. I have missed you....

1 comment:

  1. And not before time! Free at last! We have missed you!!

    ReplyDelete